If you notice enlarged or swollen veins on your legs and feet, it is regarded as varicose veins. It typically appears blue or dark purple. You must understand that any superficial vein may become varicose but it commonly affects the legs or feet because standing and walking increase the pressure in the veins.
For many, varicose veins present a cosmetic concern. However, there are some that suffer aching, throbbing and discomfort after sitting or standing for long periods of time. For these people, the doctor needs to take a look at it and determine if the valves in the veins are functioning normally.
Pregnant women are more vulnerable to varicose veins. Overweight people have also an increased risk of varicose veins. You must be aware that there are several types of varicose veins – trunk varicose veins, reticular varicose veins, and telangiectasia varicose veins. Trunk varicose veins are near to the skin’s surface; they often appear long and thick.
The reticular varicose veins, on the other hand, are grouped close together forming a network; they appear red. Finally, telangiectasia varicose veins are known as spider veins; they form small clusters of blue or red veins. This type often appears on legs or face.
One might wonder if varicose veins can be prevented. As much as you want to prevent it because it looks unpleasant, you have to know that there is little evidence that suggests you can stop varicose veins from getting worse or completely prevent the development of new ones.
You can, however, find ways to ease the symptoms of the existing varicose veins. There are many natural solutions that you can try to help you manage the condition and improve the symptoms. Here are some solutions:
In general, exercise can help improve your overall wellbeing. When you take a closer look, exercise can help varicose veins by encouraging better blood circulation, especially in the legs. In the end, this can help to push along the blood that has accumulated in the veins. Aside from this, exercise can also lower your blood pressure, which is a contributing factor to varicose veins.
You can start doing low-impact exercises like swimming, walking, yoga, and cycling. These exercises can get the calf muscles working but without the excessive tension. The doctor will also recommend an appropriate activity for you. The important thing here is to do it regularly.
You can also turn to compression stockings. The good news is that compression stockings are mostly available in pharmacies. This is important as it can help apply pressure to the legs, which aids the veins and muscles to move the blood toward the heart.
Many people wear compression stockings to do better in sports and prevent serious medical conditions. Essentially, compression stockings improve your blood flow. It can also lessen swelling and pain in your legs. These stockings are snug fitting that can squeeze your legs gently.
Essential oils like horse chestnut and Aesculus hippocastanum L may help reduce leg heaviness, pain, and itchiness especially for people with chronic venous insufficiency. This is the major cause of varicose veins. Aside from horse chestnut and Aesculus hippocastanum L, there are also pinus maritime, sea pine extract and Butcher’s broom extract that may reduce the swelling of the legs that is often linked with varicose veins.
When using these oils, it is imperative that you dilute it in carrier oils before applying topically. It can also be used in a diffuser for aromatherapy. The good news you can find some of the essential oils online or in health stores near you.
Keep in mind that sodium-rich or salty foods can cause the body to retain water. If you cut down this, you can minimise water retention thereby helping varicose veins. You should instead consume high in potassium that includes almonds, pistachio nuts, lentils, white beans, potatoes, leafy vegetables and fish (like tuna and salmon).
Additionally, you should also consume foods with fiber because it can help keep the bowels move thereby preventing constipation. This is crucial because the straining during constipation can aggravate the damaged valves – or make them worse.
Elevate the legs
Another tip is to keep the legs elevated – ideally the same height as your heart. The elevation can effectively reduce the pressure in the leg veins. Gravity will also facilitate the blood to flow smoothly back to your heart. Ultimately, keeping the legs elevated can improve circulation.
You can also gently massage the affected areas. This act can help keep the blood moving. When massaging, you can use gentle massage oils for optimum effects. Remember to avoid pressing directly unto the veins because it may cause damage to fragile tissues.
It is imperative that you avoid standing or sitting for long periods of time. If you sit for a long period of time, you should make it a point to get up and move around frequently. You can also change the position to keep the blood flowing smoothly. If you are sitting with crossed legs, it can further restrict blood flow to your legs and feet, which may aggravate the circulation problem.
There are also herbal remedies that you can consider like Varicorin, which can reduce swelling in the lower legs and improve other symptoms. When it comes to choosing alternative medicines or supplements, it is important that you make an informed decision by doing your research.
To help you get started, here are the frequently asked questions about Varicorin:
It is normal to want beautiful legs. This is where Varicorin comes into the picture. Varicorin boasts of a special combination of natural ingredients that support vein ailments. It contains different active ingredients that are safe and effective when it comes to caring for the health of your blood vessels.
You must know that the key to the effectiveness of Varicorin is its advanced composition. The interaction of active ingredients produces a combined effect that makes it more effective. The ingredients were selected carefully to fight impaired circulation.
Varicorin is composed of the following ingredients:
- Venocin: this is made of extract from chestnut seeds. Chestnut seeds contain a minimum of 20% escin. This is a drug that can reduce the swelling because it has anti-inflammatory properties. According to clinical trials, chestnut seeds are effective in the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency, varicose veins, leg swelling, and hemorrhoids.
- Centellin: this is composed of natural Asian pennywort extract, which contains 8% of triterpenes. This active component can counteract sensations of heavy legs and improve venous circulation. It has also properties regulation the metabolic processes both in the blood vessel walls as well as the connective tissues.
- Vitamin C: vitamin c comes from buckwheat. The vitamin c from buckwheat is a natural and digestible form. It can support the body’s production of collagen. Ultimately, collagen ensures the proper functioning of small blood vessels, veins, and arteries.
- Hesperidin: the supplement contains 150 milligrams of hesperidin. This is one of the most popular ingredients used in spider and varicose veins supplements.
- Common grapevine: the common grapevine is also called Vitis vinifera. This plant has a strong antioxidant effect, which has a positive in the health of the circulatory system. Aside from the antioxidant effect, the common grape vine also helps maintain normal blood pressure levels. Remember that maintaining normal blood pressure levels are crucial for those with varicose veins.
- Witch hazel: this extract supports proper blood circulation as well as maintaining the condition of blood vessel walls. This is because of the plant’s anti-inflammatory properties, which effectively counteracts the sensations of swelling or heavy legs.
How about the safety of Varicorin?
Varicorin is made of natural ingredients. This means that it is completely safe and effective. You should not worry about side effects because it does not cause any.
What are the prices of Varicorin?
Many think that Varicorin is expensive. That is where they are wrong. You have to know about the three packages.
- Best Value Package: the Best Value Package costs $147.00 and it is good for six months. This package includes six bottles. When you look at it closely, it turns out that every bottle costs $24.50.
- Standard Package: the Standard Package, on the other hand, costs $98.00 and it is good for three months. This package includes three bottles. When you look at it closely, it turns out that every bottle costs $32.66.
- Basic Package: finally, the Basic Package costs $49.00 and it is only good for one month. This makes sense if you want to try the product first. Anyway, as you go along, you can easily purchase the Varicorin online.
When you decide to buy, you should do it immediately as the supplies run short due to the demand. You can go to Varicorin online shop then place your order. Here’s how to buy Varicorin:
- Choose your package: the first thing that you need to do is to choose the package. As mentioned, there are three packages you can choose from depending on your needs or budget – the Best Value Package that costs $147, the Standard Package that costs $98, and the Basic Package that costs $49. If you are looking for the best bang for your buck, you should opt for the Best Value Package since it turns out that the cost per bottle is only $24.50.
- Enter delivery address: after choosing your package, the next thing you should do is to fill up your delivery form. The form will ask you to provide personal information like first name, last name, email address, street name, street number, apartment number, city, zip code, phone, country, and state.
- Select payment method: you are almost finished. You can select from payment methods like credit card and PayPal. This will incur an additional $10 fee.
Does it have a guarantee?
The good news is that if the product does not meet your expectations, you can return it. There is a money-back guarantee within 90 days. This means that you can return the package to get a full refund – just remember the time period.
Every day, you should take two capsules. You need to take it thirty minutes before a meal. It is also important to drink it with 300 ml of water. Alternatively, you should check the manufacturer label found on the packaging before you take it. The key here is to follow the instructions religiously for optimum effects.
There are many products like Varicorin in the market these days all promising results but Varicorin is special and distinguishable because of its composition or ingredients, which has a synergetic effect when it comes to the aspects of blood vessel health.
If you are still suffering from severe discomfort, you should seek medical treatment immediately. The doctor will diagnose by conducting a physical exam and then require an ultrasound test to see if the valves in the veins are still functioning normally and that there is no evidence of blood clot.
Fortunately, treatment does not mean a hospital stay or an uncomfortable and long recovery. This is made possible because of less invasive procedures allowing doctors to treat on an outpatient basis. The doctor may suggest sclerotherapy, laser treatment, high ligation, vein stripping and many more. You just have to check if your insurance will cover any cost of the treatment.
In the meantime, you should start self-care. Always remember the solutions so you can manage the condition and improve the symptoms. Remember that a little knowledge can go a long way. With this, you will have beautiful legs for a more confident you.