Among many supplements that are known to Improve Memory and Concentration and overall mood, Aniracetam is the most common. It is also a popular choice for many people. It is a Nootropics to the family of Nootropic drugs known Racetams.
It also belongs to the Ampakine family. It was discovered from various sources in the 1970s, after the discovery of Piracetam (also known as Nootropil), which has lesser benefits.
This supplement was first developed by a company known as Hoffmann-La Roche Company. Supplements that belong to the Racetams family have one thing in common. They have a common structure known as Pyrrolidone.
They also work by modulating essential neurotransmitters such as glutamate and Acetylcholine Neurotransmitter. Both of them are brain chemical messengers that play important cognitive functions such as thinking skills, memory, mood, learning capacity and energy levels. Racetams are also known to boost brain health and treat cognitive disorders.
It is essential to understand what a Nootropic drug is. A Nootropic is a cognitive enhancer. It is commonly known as a “smart drug”. It improves cognitive health without using orthodox medication.
The efficiency of Nootropics has long been debated by psychiatrists and neuroscientists. But the fact remains that the demand for Nootropics globally increases each day. Aniracetam, being the second Nootropic to be developed, continues to be effective in treating cognitive impairment.
- Helps in retaining and recalling memory
- Enhances motivation and concentration
- Pacifies anxiety and enhances mood
Aniracetam Trade Names
It is the most popular Nootropic. It can be found in physical and online stores. The generic name of the supplement is Aniracetam. However, it comes in brand/trade names such as Referan, Ampamet, Draganon, Aniracetam-Sanhome, Sarpul, Memodrin, and Pergamid among others. All these names represent the same drug.
It is also known as N-anisoyl-2-pyrrolidinone. It is highly available and used in Europe and some parts of Asia, where it is sold as a prescription drug.
Aniracetam Legal Status in the US
In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration does not approve of Aniracetam. It is an unscheduled substance. However, it continues to be an important drug that provides positive results.
In the US, Australia, and Canada, you do not require a prescription to obtain this drug. Though FDA does not approve it as a treatment for any illness, it is legal to purchase it for personal use, either online or over the counter. Though some doctors can approve it off-label, medication companies do not advertise it for the same purpose.
Most likely, Aniracetam is found in specialty shops and healthy food outlets. There are separate laws that govern the way to sell and market it. For this reason, many people in the USA buy it online from distributors, marketers or manufacturers.
Codes Of Aniracetam
According to the World Health Organization, WHO, Aniracetam is coded as N06BX11. Its CAS number is 72432-10-1 and PubChem CID is2196. Its IUPAC name is 1-(4-methoxybenzoyl) pyrrolidine-2-one.
Other names used to identify Aniracetam include Ro 13-5057, Ro-13-5057, 1-p-anisoylpyrrolidin-2-one and Aniracetam among others.
Medical Uses And Biological Factor Of Aniracetam
Aniracetam drugs that increase brain power. Its main function is to enhance memory, focus, and learning. It also protects the brain. In some countries, Aniracetam is used for the treatment of elderly people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.
It is also used in the treatment of Cognitive Impairment, Personality Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD), Vertigo, and Motion illness.
It is always advisable to consult your doctor if you intend to use the supplement for treating such illnesses. In the United States, the drug is not certified as medication.
The biological half-life of Aniracetam supplement is 1 to 2 and a half hours. It is the time that the drug takes to lose 50% of its pharmacological importance. Aniracetam supplement is developed from biologically collected and quality compounds. It is a natural supplement that has no chemicals.
Do you need How to improve memory? Then Aniracetam is all that you need. If you are a student overwhelmed by challenging tasks and you want to have enhanced focus, memory and learning skills, Aniracetam will solve your problem.
It is a smart drug or a supplement used to improve cognitive ability. Also, it is a potent Racetam absorbed speedily in the bloodstream. The nootropic works to improve mood, cognition, and memory.
Aniracetam is known to have increased benefits. Though few scientific studies exist concerning the supplement, It can help in enhancing creativity and cognitive ability.
It is a unique supplement due to its mood enhancing factor. It is also known to reduce anxiety when it interacts with Choline, Serotonin and Dopamine receptors. The supplement can also treat mild depression.
Despite being disapproved by the FDA, Aniracetam is considered to be effective. It is a nootropic that is commonly used by individuals to deal with psychological problems and to boost brain health.
Compared to other Racetams, Aniracetam stands out in terms of efficiency. It is highly potent in dealing with how to help anxiety. Online user reviews and feedbacks confirm the drug’s positive results.
Aniracetam nootropic is lipophilic, meaning that it is a fat-soluble substance. Unlike Nootropil which dissolves in water. Its fat-soluble vitamins are highly absorbed in the bloodstream, especially when administered orally. Therefore, it is more bio-available and you only require a small dosage to experience the positive results.
Also, Aniracetam’s fat-soluble molecules cross the cell membranes with ease. The nootropic is broken down into 2-pyrrolidinone, P-Anisic, and N-Anisoyl-GABAAcid for easy absorption.
There are many health benefits of Aniracetam. Below are the confirmed benefits of this supplement
- Its main function is to increase cognitive function and ability. It is confirmed to increase memory, enhance memory and improve learning ability.
- Another interesting benefit of Aniracetam is to increase linguistic and verbal ability. Users affirm that they experience clarity, enhanced mental energy and are able to focus and concentrate better than before.
- It also increases confidence and self-esteem. User feedback shows they experience confidence during interviews, presentations and when doing assignments and oral or written tasks.
- Aniracetam is well known for its Anxiolytic properties. Being one of the nootropics for anxiety, Aniracetam reduces stress and provides anxiety treatment without medication
- It also improves moods in patients suffering from post-stroke depression.
- The supplement enhances the emotional state of people who show signs of Alzheimer’s disease or cognitive decline.
The effect of Aniracetam depends on an individual. To some, it can stimulate while to others it can have a mild calming effect. Different users experience different results when they use Aniracetam, particularly on motivation, energy levels, and restlessness.
Compared to other Racetams, It may not be the strongest. However, it remains to be the most popular and commonly used.
Aniracetam and Piracetam are important nootropics. In most cases, people stack the two to experience increased benefits.
- Both products are highly used as nootropics. They are known to have properties that enhance focus and memory, cognition and learning.
- Both of them are unscheduled products in the United States and are sold as over-the-counter drugs.
- They enhance cognitive ability and treat mild cognitive impairment, though Aniracetam does better.
- Aniracetam is more effective in supporting brain function and boosting mental clarity than Piracetam.
- Aniracetam and Piracetam are Racetams. However, the efficacyAniracetam is more than in Piracetam.
Both products have a similar mechanism of action, that is, they enhance the release of Acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter which communicates with other neurons to have a vital benefit in brain
- Aniracetam is more potent than Piracetam. Many people prefer Aniracetam because of effectiveness and long-lasting results. Its anxiety-relieving properties make Aniracetam a better supplement than Piracetam. Some users combine the two to increase synergistic benefits.
Aniracetam nootropic is a cognitive enhancer. It lacks common side effects, thus its popularity. Primarily, Aniracetam
improves focus, memory recall, attention span and the ability to quickly absorb information. It has anti-anxiety properties. It has different mechanisms of action as explained below;
- The supplement enhances the release of Acetylcholine in the brain by inhibiting desensitization and binding to brain receptors. Acetylcholine is an essential chemical messenger involved in mental clarity, focus, memory formation, mental processing, and learning. As such, users of Aniracetam can concentrate more and absorb information easily.
- Aniracetam also works by reducing the breakdown of glutamate, a neurotransmitter. It modulates AMPA receptors present in the brain thus increasing glutamate availability. The neurotransmitter is responsible for learning, memory, and perception. It is an important transmitter for boosting brain function.
- Aniracetam enhances the long and short-term memory. Users can recall even the smallest figures, facts, details and conversations. Also, when AMPA receptors are activated, they release noradrenaline which increases energy, reaction time, attention and alertness.
- Aniracetam has neuroprotective properties which shield brain cells from external damage. In addition, the supplement increases the release of dopamine and serotonin, the neurotransmitters responsible for mood regulation. Its anxiolytic effect provides a calming effect to stressful and anxious feelings.
A Test of Aniracetam on Patients with Cognitive Impairment
During a research on Aniracetam, scientists sampled a population of 276 patients suffering from cognitive disorders. The patients were given the Aniracetam supplement and tested three times; after 3, 6 and 12 months.
With the continued taking of Aniracetam for 3 months, the patients showed enhanced emotional states and had improved motor function. Within 6 months, the patients had increased cognitive performance and the best medication for anxiety.
This CNS Neuroscience &Therapeutics research concluded that Aniracetam nootropic is an effective option for people suffering from cognitive disorders or dysfunctions. By the end of 12 months, the patients showed great improvement. Those with dementia showed emotional stability.
Aniracetam ADHD Treatment
Attention deficit disorder is common among people. Aniracetam is an alternative remedy for Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD.)
Though there is no research that explains How Aniracetam treats ADHD, evidence shows that people have experienced positive results from its use.
Though the FDA does not approve it for the treatment of the disorder, ADHD patients who use the supplement experience motor coordination and improvements in behavior.
Aniracetam is the most effective nootropic for alleviating ADHD symptoms. It is regularly recommended as the main constituent of nootropic stacks aimed at helping ADHD adults.
The effectiveness of a product is known through user reviews and feedback. Aniracetam is a unique product that fulfills its promises. Below are some of the feedback from previous users;
- Simplicity says:“Aniracetam supplement reduced my anxiety. I was able to once again control my life and acquire a new sense of reason. The product enhanced my focus, mental clarity, and motivation.”
- SativaLungz says: “Aniracetam helped me with depression. After taking it for a week, I reduced my drinking habit from 8 drinks every night to 2 bottles of beer a night. I now feel better. The product helped me cut down on my alcohol consumption.”
- Aniracetam has a positive impact on mood. DarrenRM says: “I have had an elevated mood also. Feelings of happiness and contentment come much more easily to me and I will catch myself smiling without understanding why. It is a very pleasant change from my previous baseline. I have a much easier time focusing on tasks, and accomplishing goals.”
The above user reviews show that Aniracetam nootropic is dependable and offers a solution to anxiety, depression, and mood. Though you should not depend on the reviews alone, such reviews show that it is a product worth trying.
The product is essential in boosting cognitive health and alleviating symptoms associated with psychological disorders and mild cognitive impairment.
Just like conventional drugs, Aniracetam has dosage recommendations. It is important to know when and how to take recommended dosage for Aniracetam. Using the correct dosage helps you to experience the desired outcomes.
The realization of Aniracetam benefits depends on how well you use it .Below is a dosage recommendation for using Aniracetam supplement.
- Aniracetam products, either powder or capsules, come in a dosage of between 750 and 4500mg each day, equally divided into 1 to 4 doses. The drug’s efficacy is high and should be taken in small doses.
- If you are just beginning on taking the supplement, it is recommended that you take 750mg twice a day so as to prepare the body for the drug. You can take one 750 mg dosage in the morning and the next in the evening.
- For treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and cognitive dysfunction, one can take between 750 to 1500mg in a day, in two doses. Aniracetam can also be taken in a dosage of 600 to 3000mg in a day.
- When used as a cognitive enhancer, some users may use small doses 3 to 4 times a day. This is because it has a short half-life. Most supplements have dosage recommendations and user instructions.
Taking more than 2500mg of Aniracetam in a day does not necessarily produce increased results. Rather, it may cause dangerous side effects. Therefore, it is advisable that you take small dosages of Aniracetam so as to realize its benefits.
Aniracetam comes in the form of a tablet, powder or capsule.
The nootropic can be administered orally.
- It is lipophilic and therefore absorbed well when taken with fatty foods. Such foods increase its absorption and reduce any negative effects on the gut.
- It is recommended that you take Aniracetam at least 15 minutes after food. Some of the foods you can take to aid its absorption include whole milk, fish oil, almonds, egg yolks, high-fat yogurt and any fatty fish like salmon.
- Alternatively, Aniracetam can be taken on an empty stomach.
- You should take Aniracetam at the same time daily and in case you forget, always take the skipped dose immediately and then continue to adhere to regular dosage.
- Never take a double dose in compensation. Consult with your doctor if you want to use it with other medicine.
Its high bioavailability increases its absorption into the bloodstream. As such, even small doses are effective to produce results.
In Europe, Aniracetam was initially introduced in 1993 as a clinical drug. Current research focuses on the efficiency of the supplement in reducing symptoms of age-related cognitive decline, mild cognitive impairment, Alzheimer’s and memory loss, Though there is no scientific evidence to prove its usefulness to ADHD patients, it is known to improve concentration and behavioral characteristics.
Aniracetam is an off-label drug used by people that suffer from anxiety, nervousness, and partial depression. Currently, there is clinical interest in using the supplement to address some mood disorders, because of its effect on serotonin and dopamine.
Other studies show that it is effective in addressing psychological disorders and improving brain function. Such studies are pre-clinical pilot studies that focus on Aniracetam is a beneficial nootropic.
The effects of this supplement are different for different users. So far, there is no particular confirmed side effect of Aniracetam.
Some of the Potential side effects experienced especially at the onset of using this supplement include;
- A mild headache
- Jaw pain
Different users may experience different side effects, which decline with continued use. People who struggle with such effects lack enough understanding of the supplement. Aniracetam increases the uptake and use of acetylcholine. Therefore, lack of enough acetylcholine leads to headaches and jaw pain.
Prevention techniques such as taking choline supplements such as alpha GPC and CDP choline can help alleviate the side effects. Other side effects may arise from overdosage. It is advised that you take the recommended dosage each day.
You can easily purchase Aniracetam nootropic from online suppliers and sellers. Always purchase from trusted sellers so as to acquire a pure product. Aniracetam supplement sold online can either be in capsules, powder or tablets. You can Buy Aniracetam Online at this link
Among all the nootropics in the market, It is the most potent. It has high bioavailability, thus it is quickly absorbed. Aniracetam does well in boosting overall mental health, hearing cognitive disorders and alleviating symptoms associated with mild cognitive impairment. Nothing should deter you from trying this supplement.
- Aniracetam enhances cortical dopamine and serotonin release via cholinergic and glutamatergic mechanisms in SHRSP.
- The effect of aniracetam on cerebral glucose metabolism in rats after lesioning of the basal forebrain measured by PET.
- Aniracetam reduces glutamate receptor desensitization and slows the decay of fast excitatory synaptic currents in the hippocampus.
- Determination of aniracetam and its main metabolite, N-anisoyl-GABA, in human plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Pharmacokinetics of aniracetam and its metabolites in rats.
- Aniracetam. An overview of its pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties, and a review of its therapeutic potential in senile cognitive disorders.
- Effects of the novel compound aniracetam (Ro 13-5057) upon impaired learning and memory in rodents.
- Anxiolytic effects of aniracetam in three different mouse models of anxiety and the underlying mechanism.
- Antidepressant-like effects of aniracetam in aged rats and its mode of action.
- The effects of various cognition-enhancing drugs on in vitro rat hippocampal synaptosomal sodium dependent high affinity choline uptake.
- Chronic elevation of brain-derived neurotrophic factor by ampakines.
- AMPA receptor potentiators for the treatment of CNS disorders.
- Effects of aniracetam on bladder overactivity in rats with cerebral infarction.
- Aniracetam, 1-BCP and cyclothiazide differentially modulate the function of NMDA and AMPA receptors mediating enhancement of noradrenaline release in rat hippocampal slices.
- Aniracetam, a pyrrolidinone-type cognition enhancer, attenuates the hydroxyl free radical formation in the brain of mice with brain ischaemia.